West Eugene Collaborative
West Eugene Collaborative Purpose Statement
"Develop an integrated land use and transportation solution supported by stakeholders that will facilitate movement of people and commerce from/through/to west Eugene and west of Eugene while enhancing community, business and the environment."
West Eugene Collaborative - Final Report - March, 2009
A New Vision for West Eugene (PDF) - final report of the West Eugene Collaborative, approved by consensus on March 18, 2009.
West Eugene Collaborative - Presentation - April, 2009
A 24-slide PowerPoint presentation summarizing the recommendations of the West Eugene Collaborative, last updated on April 10, 2009, is available in the following formats as PDFs:
- Notes (color) (black&white)
- Slides (color) (black&white)
- Handouts, 3 slides per page (color) (black&white)
- Handouts, 6 slides per page (color) (black&white)
West Eugene Collaborative Events
- 12:00–2:00 pm, Fire Station #1, 1320 Willamette, Eugene
- 12:00–5:00 pm, Fire Station #1, 1320 Willamette, Eugene
- Meeting Cancelled
- 1:00–5:00 pm, Fire Station #1, 1320 Willamette, Eugene
- 12:00–4:00 pm, Fire Station #1, 1320 Willamette, Eugene
- Assemble at LCOG main conference room. Morning meeting.
- We'll talk about this map to the right that we've all made together, and Next Steps, and more....
- Assemble at LCOG main conference room. Meet all afternoon. Small group work there and in other conference rooms nearby.
West_Eugene_Collaborative/January Main Meeting
- 1:00–4:00 pm, Classroom #1, Fire Station #1, 1320 Willamette, Eugene
October Main Meeting, Part Two - Thursday, October 25, 2007
- 2:00–5:00 pm, Classroom #1, Fire Station #1, 1320 Willamette, Eugene
- 9:00 am–1:00 pm, Classroom #1, Fire Station #1, 1320 Willamette, Eugene
Events and Calendar — Graphic Calendar and more events related to the WEC
News — News about the WEC
West Eugene Collaborative Committees
- WEC Analysis Committee
- WEC Land Use and Transportation Committee
- WEC Mapping Committee
- WEC Resources Committee
- WEC Communications Committee
- WEC Coordinating Committee
The following task forces have completed their work and/or for other reasons are no longer active:
- WEC Problem Definition and Work Plan Task Force
- WEC City and LTD Studies Task Force
- WEC Environment Committee
West Eugene Collaborative Draft Work Plan
At its meeting in June 2007, the WEC substantially adopted the recommendations of the WEC Problem Definition and Work Plan Task Force for a work plan:
West Eugene Collaborative Members
- WEC members — Lists of the names, contact info and affiliations of the core members of the WEC and of the members of its various committees
West Eugene Collaborative Email Lists
- wec_all — A public discussion list for members and facilitators ofthe West Eugene Collaborative, plus all interested parties
- wec — The primary internal discussion list for members and facilitators of the West Eugene Collaborative
- Email List Info — Summary of all discussion lists for the West Eugene Collaborative (and others)
West Eugene Collaborative Consensus Documents
- LTD EmX Scoping Recommenations, October 2007 (PDF)
- Letter to Representative Paul Holvey and Senator Floyd Prozanski regarding Hwy 126 Study, August 2008 (PDF)
- Letter to Eugene City Council regarding Setbacks along W. 11th, October 2008 (PDF)
WEC Issues List
- WEC Issues — List of lists - Informal collection of various issues, options, and community design proposals concerning west Eugene
- West Eugene Collaborative page at the Oregon Consensus Program
- West Eugene Collaborative pages at Rob Zako's personal site.
- The Osprey Group, providing professional facilitation for the West Eugene Collaborative.
- Artifice, Inc., providing Internet services pro bono for the West Eugene Collaborative and our local community.